I’m absolutely in love with Spotify. I think it has fundamentally changed how I listen to music, and opened dozens of new avenues to interesting artists and genres and transformed the social aspect of listening.
I got this email from them this morning, and I really hope it’s a symbol of some movement in their arrival here in the U.S. As much as I love sharing with Euro pals, I can’t wait until all my friends are on the service and jamming.
Hello from Spotify!
You are one of only a few people who has access to a Spotify promotional test account in the USA, and we hope you’re enjoying listening to Spotify through our
Premium or Unlimited service.
We are really looking forward to launching the service in full in the USA over the coming months, and hope that you will continue to use the service and be one of our key advocates.
We need to make some small system changes to our payment system for our USA launch, and so in order to make the transition for you as smooth as possible, we have credited your Spotify account with 1 month worth of FREE Spotify Premium/ Unlimited!
In return for this, we ask that you please do the following:
• Visit our website https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/change-payment/
• Login with your username and password.
• Select a payment method (Card or Paypal) and click ‘Change’
• Click ‘I Accept/ Continue’ to accept the new product in US Dollars
• Provide us with your payment details once more, so that after your FREE month has expired you will be able to keep listening to music through Spotify.
Your next bill is due to us on ’28/02/11′, so please provide us with your payment details before then, otherwise you will revert back to Spotify Free and if you have Premium you will lose access to Spotify on your mobile. On this date, you will then be billed in Dollars!
Thanks for your help, and please feel free to reply to us directly if you have any questions!